A digital marketing strategy is a future-based plan with the use of objectives and goals to grow your business. Tactics that are associated with a digital marketing strategy framework include digital marketing services like website design, SEO, paid advertising, content marketing, and social media marketing.
How to Create a Successful Marketing Strategy?
(1. SWOT Analysis: SWOT stands for strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats. While strengths and weaknesses are part of internal assessment, Opportunities and threats do stand in the external assessment.
- Strength, lists everything done correctly as an individual or as a whole organization.
- Weakness includes everything that has gone wrong without tactics and strategies.
- Opportunities are the factors that define how your business can prosper.
- Threats are the factors that push your business towards failure.
(2. SMART goals: SMART in digital marketing strategy framework advantages stands for specific, measurable, attainable, relevant, and time-based.
- Specific means the exact goal you want to achieve.
- Measurable, to know when you have achieved your goals.
- Attainable, to determine whether the goal is achievable or not.
- Relevant means whether it is applicable to our business.
- Time-based, which specifies when you want to achieve your goals.
(3. Segmentation of Market: Market segmentation is categorized according to geographics, demographics, psychographic, and behavioral factors.
- Geographics include things like city, region, size, climate, etc.
- Demographics include things like age, gender, race, community, etc.
- Psychographics include things like budget, beliefs, values, pain points, and attitude.
- Behavior includes things like hobbies, habits, purchasing style, interests, etc.
How to increase your impact on digital marketing strategy?
Businesses around the world have adapted significantly and it is due to the pandemic that affected every aspect of our lives along with businesses. It is also a fact that the effects of the pandemic are going to be there for years to come and so marketers need to be proactive in how they plan for the future. For the marketers, it is now time to refine your marketing strategies to make sure you are well prepared to take your marketing efforts to the next level. Whether it is about automating communication processes or exploring new channels, here are some marketing resolutions suggested by Think SEO Now that can be adapted to boost your impact:
(1. Evaluate: As a marketer, it becomes your duty and obligation to keep an eye on evolving marketing trends along with the social, economic, and political factors that drive them. This involves updating targeting, adjusting creativity, and revising advertisement placements. By evaluating your strategy so often, you will be able to address issues as they pop up and it makes sure that you are up to speed with the needs and requirements of customers.
(2. Increase Customer Lifetime: Retainment of existing customers is relatively easy as compared to finding or generating new ones. For that, you need to make sure to polish the excellent relationship you have with your existing customers which will eventually support your marketing campaign and drive business growth into results. A few things you can consider to increase customer value with a digital marketing strategy plan include:
- It is able to identify high-value customers.
- Engage your clients on all social platforms.
- It is able to build a familiar audience.
(3. Predictive Analysis: Predictive analytics is defined as a tool that is quite efficient in measuring and boosting the return on investment or ROI of your campaigns. You can make use of the data collected through algorithms and datasets to analyze and acknowledge consumer behavior to your advantage. This technology is unique and amazing in marketing because it allows you to identify leads to customers who are likely to purchase a product or seek your services. For your marketing efforts too, you can use predictive analytics to plan and develop digital marketing strategies that are responsible for producing results.
(4. Enhancing Automation: Automation has sought to become an integral tool in marketing due to its ability to perform repetitive tasks on its own thus allowing you to focus on more complex activities of your business. With the automation industry expected to grow in the near future, more businesses are integrating it into their marketing strategies to increase growth. With automation technology, you can easily manage email lists, house images and documents, automate customer service operations, and perform numerous tasks.
Consumers tend to get distracted from the brands that bombard them with advertisements and emails that provide little or no value. Think SEO Now, being an effective marketing tool allows you to make sure you offer personalized content for your audience to make your brand stand out as you set out to establish a connection with your customers. Always remember that the content is the backbone of your marketing campaign and should be created with the targeted audience in mind.